STARTUP MENTOR ~ IP / BLOCKCHAIN / CRYPTO LAWYER
GR Rajesh Kumar is an entrepreneur, tech lawyer, cybersecurity consultant, blockchain/crypto legal advisor and a digital marketing coach based in Bengaluru, India. He provides custom-tailored counsel services on the blockchain, cryptocurrency, data protection, ICO/ITO, artificial intelligence with a flexible fee structure that helps startups and entrepreneurs.
- an Indian legal adviser to litigate on your behalf in the Indian Civil Courts.
- to send a legal notice for Internet Website Defamation Libel and Slander Case.
- draft ICO whitepapers, internal policies for blockchain projects
- legal representation in India for a lawsuit for breach of contract and damages resulting from non-fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- a corporate lawyer with experience in drafting company formation documents such as the board of directors (/partnership), shares and ownership, voting, officers, bylaws.
- international legal drafting expert to file well-structured briefs for Singapore Arbitration cases.
- startup lawyer to establish an entity in India and help to navigate and get the right structure set up for your funding needs.
- compliance specialist to help your business prepare for IPO, and also form a board of directors.
- expert copyright lawyer to help draft publishing agreements for authors/speakers.
- legal mind to draft contracts for payment/banking industry and shareholder's agreements.
- to build up case authorities on supporting causes of action in civil/criminal cases.
- research, identify and discover factual pieces of evidence that could be useful in building up a case file to defeat and/or present summary judgment as well as to go to trial.
- policy writer to draft legal disclaimers, website policies, terms, user guides, help centre, promotional material and other content for startup websites.
- counsel for Open Source licensing agreements.
Blockchain Lawyer | Cryptocurrency Legal Advisor | Cyber Security Consultant
Appointments can usually be arranged quickly by telephone or by completing our online request form. Initial telephone consultations can be arranged where it is not possible or convenient to come to our office for a meeting, for example, if you live abroad.
Areas Of Practice
- Startup Law Compliances
- Blockchain / Cryptocurrency Legal Advise
- Smart Contracts / LegalTech Solutions
- Data Privacy/Data Protection
- Cyber Law Consulting / Cyber Investigation
- Web App / Mobile App Security
- Company Incorporation
- ITAA Compliance
- Social Media Law
- Intellectual property Law
- Technology Law
- Real Estate and Property Law
- Contract Reviews / Contract Negotiation
- Criminal Law - Data Theft, Confidentiality Breach
- Cyber Defamation / Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- E-commerce Law Consulting
- Drafting of Term Sheets, Founders' Agreement, Shareholder Agreements
- Business Valuation, Angel/Seed Funding Advice
- Legal Due-Diligence during Angel/Seed/VC Investments