STARTUP MENTOR ~ IP LAWYER ~ BLOCKCHAIN/CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST
GR Rajesh Kumar is an entrepreneur, tech lawyer, cybersecurity consultant, and a coach based in Bengaluru, India. He provides custom-tailored general counsel services with a flexible fee structure that helps startups and entrepreneurs.
- an Indian legal adviser to litigate on your behalf in the Indian Civil Courts.
- to send a legal notice for Internet Website Defamation Libel and Slander Case.
- a contract specialist to do Legal Research and Drafting
- legal representation in India for a lawsuit for breach of contract and damages resulting from non-fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- legal advice in relation to Termination of Employment.
- litigation support lawyer to assist in the formulation of strategy and preparation of court papers for matters related to divorce, dowry, and bigamy.
- a corporate lawyer with experience in drafting company formation documents such as the board of directors (/partnership), shares and ownership, voting, officers, bylaws.
- international legal drafting expert to file well-structured briefs for Singapore Arbitration cases.
- someone with Singapore legal and business contract experience.
- drafting of documents for Family Law, Research, Motion Drafting, Affidavit drafting, etc.
- startup lawyer to establish an entity in India and help to navigate and get the right structure set up for your funding needs.
- compliance specialist to help your business prepare for IPO, and also form a board of directors.
- expert copyright lawyer to help draft publishing agreements for authors/speakers.
- legal mind to draft contracts for payment/banking industry and shareholder's agreements.
- to build up case authorities on supporting causes of action in civil/criminal cases.
- research, identify and discover factual pieces of evidence that could be useful in building up a case file to defeat and/or present summary judgment as well as to go to trial.
- policy writer to draft legal disclaimers, website policies, terms, user guides, help centre, promotional material and other content for startup websites.
- counsel for Open Source licensing agreements.
- legal research expert to write non-disclosure agreements.
Startup Legal Advice, Contract Reviews, Corporate Law, Family Legal Advice
Appointments can usually be arranged quickly by telephone or by completing our online request form. Initial telephone consultations can be arranged where it is not possible or convenient to come to our office for a meeting, for example, if you live abroad.
Areas Of Practice
- Cyber Law Consulting
- Cyber Investigation
- Web App / Mobile App Security
- Startup Law Compliance
- Company Incorporation
- ITAA Compliance
- Social Media Law
- Cyber Bullying
- Intellectual property Law
- Technology Law
- Real Estate and Property Law
- Contract Reviews
- Contract Negotiation
- Criminal Law
- Cyber Defamation
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- E-commerce Law Consulting
- Drafting of Term Sheets, Founders' Agreement, Shareholder Agreements
- Business Valuation, Angel/Seed Funding Advice
- Legal Due-Diligence during Angel/Seed/VC Investments