Law Internship – Bengaluru
We are happy to accept law students for short and long term internships. Applicants who are desirous of a career in law are highly preferred. Fresh law graduates seeking practical legal knowledge and hands-on corporate & start-up legal practice are also welcome.
Areas of Practice
- Cyber & IT Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- General Corporate
- Taxation (direct & indirect)
- Property & Real Estate Law
- Family & Divorce Law
- drafting of deeds, term sheets, contracts, agreements, etc.
- drafting of complaints & notices
- research on various legislation, news & updates
- developing content on various legal topics
- updating content on law news portal
- posting and managing social media pages dedicated to law
- support services to the content team
- trademark opposition, objection & monitoring
- assist with drafting research papers and reports
Who can apply:
You can apply if you:
- are available for either full-time or part-time internship
- can preferably start the internship at the earliest
- are available for the duration of minimum 1 month
- are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates
How to apply:
- A copy of your updated resume.
- A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on any subject related to law. (Please do not exceed the indicated word limit.)
- Specify exact dates, over which you would like to undertake your internship, in the subject line.
- Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.