Outsourced General Counsel Services – Bangalore, India
Our outsourced general or corporate counsel approach offers your company the advantages of experienced in-house legal counsel on an affordable outsourced basis. We work on a flat monthly fee service that allows a company to staff an in-house general or corporate counsel function that satisfies the business’ day-to-day needs for legal support at a predictable cost.
General Counsel Outsourcing | Outsourced In-House Counsel
Our outsourced general counsel services provide comprehensive legal support to the company’s owners, board of directors, executive management, sales, human resources, finance, administrative and operations personnel.
General Counsel for Startups
Startups may not need a full-time general counsel until their team and operations expand with funding. There is simply not enough legal work. In the absence of a general counsel, it is wise to opt for a legal counsel to act as “outside general counsel” to your business.
As a part-time general counsel for your startup, we prioritize legal issues, identify and manage legal risk in upcoming business ventures, pursue litigation and work on transactional matters.
Outsourced Part-Time General Legal Counsel services include:
- Preparation, review, and negotiation of commercial contracts.
- Drafting and review of company’s policies, strategies, and objectives.
- Develop plans and programs to manage legal risk.
- General advice and counseling on industry-specific legal issues.
- Labour Law advice – hiring and termination decisions, review and establish employment policies, standard employment contracts, confidentiality and non-compete agreements.
- General risk and litigation management.
- Legal support for the launch of new product offerings.