The Editorial Board for CALQ is inviting submissions for the second issue (Issue 1. 2) from legal academicians, professionals and students.
The Comparative Constitutional Law & Administrative Law Quarterly (CALQ) attempts to initiate and foster academic dialogue concerning the subject of administrative law and constitutional law from a global perspective.
Articles on Constitutional Law should be comparative in nature, involving any legal regime. However, articles in the area of Administrative Law are not subjected to this requirement.
Notes should be based on certain specific issue associated with any policy or legal issue. The comments of the author must be comparative in nature.
Case Comments with respect to recent judgments of significance in the field of Constitution Law with a comparative analysis of a judgment from another legal regime are invited.
1. Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
2. Word Limits:
– Articles – Not exceeding 6000 (six thousand) words
– Notes – Not exceeding 4000 (four thousand) words.
– Case Comment – Not exceeding 3000 (three thousand) words.
3. Formatting specifications: The manuscript must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 Line Spacing.
4. Language: The Journal shall follow British English.
- The manuscript submitted should be original and unpublished.
- Upon the selection of the article by the Editorial Board of CALQ, the copyright of the article shall transfer to the Board when the Author/s has been intimated about the choice.
- Author/s may be asked to revise or resubmit the manuscript within a stipulated time. Upon re-submission of the manuscript, the author/s would be required to mention the suggestion made by the Editorial Board and the subsequent changes made by the author/s.
In case of an offer of publication from another journal for the submitted manuscript, the author/s may request an expedited review via a mail to editorcalq [at] gmail [dot] com with the details about the Journal which has extended the offer and the manuscript attached.
- The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to editorcalq [at] gmail [dot] com
- The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The subject of the mail must clearly mention ‘Submission for CALQ (2013) Volume 1.2?.
- The mail must be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ providing the name of the author/s with the name of the institution affiliated to and the contact details.
- A mail confirming the receipt of your manuscript and subsequently the acceptance of your manuscript for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id mentioned on the Covering Letter of the manuscript.
- Last date for submission – May 31, 2013
In case of any clarifications, kindly send a mail to ‘editorcalq@gmailcom’.
You can find more information at our website, www.calq.in.